OCCC is a place where people come as they are and everyone is excepted. When you join us, please know you can relax and participate as much or as little as you like.
For our English Service:
Our deacons warmly greet and welcome everyone as they come in. We encourage our guests to please sign our guest book. We also have blue visitor cards, fill one out so we can acknowledge your attendance and answer any question you may have. Pastor Rick enjoys meeting new visitors, so please introduce yourself to him after the service.
If you have a specific prayer request, you’ll find an orange prayer card in the seat pockets in front of you. Please fill it out and drop it in the offering bag as it comes to you. Our prayer warriors will pray over them immediately after service.
Here’s what will happen during the service:
- We start with Praise and worship – A worship leader will start the worship by saying GOOD MORNING and a prayer.
- During a certain time in worship, one of our elders will say a prayer, a collection will be taken, and we sing an Offering song.
- The pastor will come up and talk about what the Bible has to say and relate it to real life scenarios.
- At the end of the sermon the worship team will lead us in a final song.
- We gather together for fellowship and refreshment in the fellowship hall and would love to have you join us.
For our Hispanic Service:
Service begins at 12:30 pm and includes worship and the Word. Children’s bible study is also available.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
Watch video of the English sermons here – If you’ve missed a service, you can get caught up or see it again for more inspiration!